Sunday, June 23, 2013

The "I'm Moving Back to Texas" SALE!

Since I'm expecting our first baby (a girl!) we're leaving the Pacific North West in July and returning to Texas to be near our families and the ever important grandparents! In celebration of this long-awaited move, I'm having a sale for my fellow Texans, or those currently residing in the Dallas/Fort Worth and Granbury areas. 

Booking starts now for sessions scheduled August 3rd through the 31st. E-mail me at gracebaldwinphotography@gmail.com for more details and to schedule your session.

Also, to receive an additional 50% off the sale price, subscribe to receive my monthly e-newsletter (I promise I won't overrun your inbox; I don't have that kind of time!). 


"Like" Grace Baldwin Photography on Facebook and receive exclusive deals on photography sessions and packages!

Blog Archive